Skill Development & Camps with OSU
As a full-service club, it is OSU's objective to offer training opportunities for all ages and ability levels. These additional opportunities extend outside of your core team-based program, whether it be in our developmental, recreational or competitive divisions.
To better understand the different options available, please see the list below. For further details on each skils development and camps opportunities, please visit Our Programs hub at the top and then select the appropriate Year of Birth.
Not sure of the best level or program for your child? Please contact our Programs Manager for help - email@example.com
- OSU offers our Summer First Kicks Program
- At U5, players are able to register for our Summer Camp along with our Winter and Spring Skill Development Programs
- OSU offers Winter and Spring Skill Development Programs, our Futsal - Winter Soccer League and Summer Camps for players at a developmental level, in addition to their core summer programs
- OSU offers our Pre-Academy Program, which is our advanced program at these ages as well as a Pre-Academy Camp for U7/U8's
- OSU offers Winter and Spring Skill Development Programs, our Futsal - Winter Soccer League and Summer Camps for players at a recreational level, in addition to their core summer programs
- OSU offers our Competitive Summer Camp for competitive players
- OSU offers Centre of Excellence, as well as Force Academy and International summer camps for our Academy level programming
- OSU also offers a Goalkeeper Academy Program for all ability levels
- OSU offers Futsal - Winter Soccer League at a recreational level
- OSU offers summer half-day camps & COE II at a competitive/Academy level
- OSU offers Centre of Excellence at an Academy level