Below you will find a general timeline of key dates and timelines.
Specific team schedules are always communicated and posted through TeamSnap.
If you need additional information, please contact your age group coordinator.
Key Dates & Timelines in the Soccer Calendar:
- Training resumes after the holiday break on the first Saturday after New Year's Day
- Winter Training continues
- Winter leagues conclude middle to end of February
- March Break - players are off & winter programs finish
- Spring pre-season training occurs
- team summer budgets finalized and communicated to parents
- Outdoor schedules begin as of May 15th, once all grass fields open
- League play and games will begin around, or just after May 15th
- outdoor schedules continue
- Team summer camps are scheduled throughout the month of July
- Additional camps are available - see Our Programs for more information
- Summer break period - late July for 7-14 days
- summer schedules continue
- summer game play concludes
- Fall Trials occur for the beginning of the next cycle
- players conclude Fall Trials and are given a break period for typically 2-3 weeks
- registration for the upcoming cycle / winter program is due
- Winter training begins indoors in early November, along with winter league play
- Winter schedules continue until approximately December 20th, before a break period until the New Year