OSU Nike Challenge Cup
The OSU Nike Challenge Cup has been a great summer event for over 25 years and will be certain to provide a high quality playing experience for all participating teams.
Click Here For Festival Website & Registration
Dates for 2018:
- Girls Nike Challenge Cup: June 9th-10th
- Boys Nike Challenge Cup: July 14-15th
- 2 or 3 game Festival Format (all taking place on one day) depending on number of entered teams. In either format, teams will be allotted the maximum number of minutes permitted for a festival
- Schedules will be available approximately 10 days in advance of the event
- U8 is 5v5 & 30 minute games
- U9-U10 is 7v7 & 40 minute games
- U11-U12 is 9v9 & 50 minute games
- U8 Teams - $250.00
- U9-U12 Teams - $325.00
Tournament Director Contact Information
Jim Lianos: email@example.com / 613-266-1224
Team Manager Information
Team Check in Information
- Team check in will take place 1 hour prior to teams first game at the venue of their first game.
- Out of town teams MUST provide us with a travel permit from their home district / province by no later than early April
- We will print each team all their game sheets and provide them to you at the team check in.
What to bring to the team check in?
- Ontario Soccer Team roster or equivalent from your provincial body.
- Player books or player cards for each player and team official.
Note: Without the items outlined above players will not be able to participate in the event.